Empowering teens to impact the world
You can make a tax-deductible donation online to EDGE Teen Center by clicking on the “donate” button below, which will take you to a secure PayPal page to make your donation.
Kroger Plus Community Rewards
Log in to your Kroger account and visit kroger.com/account/communityrewards and enter EDGE’s Kroger code: 16368. (The name Axis Teen Center will appear. This is the non-profit name for EDGE Teen Center).
Be A Sponsor
More than 4,000 teens, parents, and community members walk through the doors of EDGE Teen Center each year. The EDGE Community Service van logs over 21,000 miles within West Chester and Liberty townships each year.
As an EDGE Sponsor, your organization has the opportunity to not only be a part of a valuable community resource but to reach an extensive and receptive audience. If you would like to learn more about EDGE’s various sponsorship opportunities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below is a list of items we can always use (gently used is OK):
- Billiard pool cues
- Ping pong balls/paddles
- Leather couches (commercial grade)
- Paper products
- Art drawing pads, art supplies
- General school supplies
- Adult coloring books, Disney coloring books, Anime coloring books
- Gaming controllers (Switch, Xbox 360)
- Chargers for phone charging station
- Footballs, basketballs, soccer ball
- Air pump
To donate, contact email@example.com.
Volunteer Opportunities at EDGE vary and can be customized to your schedule and area of interest. Roles EDGE needs to fill include:
- Welcome & Sign-In: Keep teens safe and secure by greeting them as they enter EDGE and checking them into the computer system.
- Tutors: One hour/week any school day that fits your schedule, 2:30pm-6:00pm.
- Relationship Building: Our teens need and deserve 1:1 attention; someone to listen, interact and take interest in their lives. Meaningful relationships grow when a caring adult is available to help with homework, play games and engage in conversation.
- Maintenance: EDGE needs handy, helpful people to pitch in periodically for light repairs.
To volunteer your time, energy, and experience, please click here.
For questions, contact Melissa, our Director of Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Partners And Supporters
Center for Footcare
St. Anne Episcopal Church
Elsa Sule Foundation
Butler County United Way
Rotary Club of West Chester/Liberty
Summertime Kids Greater Cincinnati Foundation
Fraternal Order of Police Lodge 186
The River Church
Carol Ann Schneider Memorial Fund
Focus on Youth
Jack J Smith Jr Charitable Trust
Kemba Credit Union