Empowering teens to impact the world
Be A Sponsor
More than 4,000 teens, parents, and community members walk through the doors of EDGE Teen Center each year. The EDGE Community Service van logs thousands of miles within West Chester and Liberty townships each year.
As an EDGE Sponsor, your organization has the opportunity to not only be a part of a valuable community resource but to reach an extensive and receptive audience. If you would like to learn more about EDGE’s various sponsorship opportunities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below is a list of items we can always use (gently used is OK):
- Billiard pool cues
- Ping pong balls/paddles
- Leather couches (commercial grade)
- Paper products
- Art drawing pads, art supplies
- General school supplies
- Adult coloring books, Disney coloring books, Anime coloring books
- Gaming controllers (Switch, Xbox 360)
- Chargers for phone charging station
- Footballs, basketballs, soccer ball
- Air pump
To donate, contact email@example.com.
Volunteer Opportunities at EDGE vary and can be customized to your schedule and area of interest. Roles EDGE needs to fill include:
- Welcome & Sign-In: Keep teens safe and secure by greeting them as they enter EDGE and checking them into the computer system.
- Tutors: One hour/week any school day that fits your schedule, 2:30pm-6:00pm.
- Relationship Building: Our teens need and deserve 1:1 attention; someone to listen, interact and take interest in their lives. Meaningful relationships grow when a caring adult is available to help with homework, play games and engage in conversation.
- Maintenance: EDGE needs handy, helpful people to pitch in periodically for light repairs.
To volunteer your time, energy, and experience, please click here.
For questions, contact Melissa, our Operations Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.