ENROLL AT EDGE
Updated registration forms for the 2020/21 school year
There are five steps to enroll at EDGE Teen Center.
- We are currently taking registrations. Due to COVID safety regulations, we must limit the number of teens in the center per day and there may be a waiting list in the future.
- Each parent/guardian must read and sign the Teen Code of Conduct.
- Each student and parent/guardian must read the Covid-19 Special Permission.
- The student registration form needs to be downloaded, filled out, and tuned in prior to their first visit. Appropriate COVID preparation is crucial to our staff and teen safety. Completed forms can be turned in via email, snail mail or in person beginning January 5th between the hours of 10-6.
- Fees are waived for any registered teen starting 12/18/2020.
- Registration will close in the event that our daily attendance limit is reached according to COVID safety regulations.