Volunteer Opportunities at EDGE vary and can be customized to your schedule and area of interest. Roles EDGE needs to fill include:
- Tutors: One hour/week any school day that fits your schedule, 2:30pm-6:00pm.
- Relationship Building: Our teens need and deserve 1:1 attention; someone to listen, interact and take interest in their lives. Meaningful relationships grow when a caring adult is available to help with homework, play games and engage in conversation.
- Community Service Program: Students have the unique opportunity to provide community service at local service sites, with supervision and transportation provided. We need adults to drive and serve alongside our teens. Typical hours are 3:15pm-6:00pm, M-TH or 8:30am-1:00pm Saturdays.
- Welcome & Sign-In: Keep teens safe and secure by greeting them as they enter EDGE and checking them into the computer system.
- Graphic Design or Video Expertise: We are looking for people with graphic design skills or video production/editing experience to assist with promoting EDGE programs and special events.
- Maintenance: EDGE needs handy, helpful people to pitch in periodically for light repairs.
For questions or to volunteer your time, energy and experience, contact our Site Manager.