Things to Know When EDGE Reopens
Expect Social Distancing
- All teen Members and staff will be required to practice social distancing while at EDGE.
- All chairs and tables are set to maintain 6 ft distance between teens. You can still have fun and socialize, but let’s be safe! Think “coffeehouse”.
Masks and Prevention
- For now, facemasks must be worn at all times when inside the facility. Bring your own each day. If you forget, we will provide one for you.
- An outdoor Relax Zone will allow for breaks and fresh air, as long as teens stay in socially distanced chairs.
- When you arrive, mandatory handwashing or sanitizer will be required.
- We will also do temperature checks. You may not enter if you have a temperature 100 degrees Fahrenheit or higher. Parents will be called for immediate pick-up and the teen will be asked to wait in an isolated area.
- At the current time, teens will not be permitted to leave EDGE and return. This is to prevent additional exposure.
Have Fun – But Safety Comes First
- Video game room and gaming tables will be open, but with limited # of participants that allow for distancing. Equipment will be sanitized between uses.
- Teens can still take part in outdoor recreation activities.
- Inside teens can spend time with friends; work on homework; and take part in planned activities and programs – but in designated spaces, and no roaming.
- You’ll find more quiet spaces to allow for homework help and tutoring.
- In compliance with CDC regulations, high-touch areas and surfaces will be disinfected multiple times per day.
- Gloves are available for teens who would like to use them when necessary.