2021 Summer Program – COVID-19 Safety Protocols
EDGE will implement the following guidelines effective 6/3/21:
- Masks must be worn when being transported in the EDGE van.
- During college visits or community service outings, EDGE will follow university and service site protocols in place at that time. EDGE staff will notify teens of any protocols prior to these events.
- While at EDGE Teen Center, masks do not need to be worn outside.
- Inside, masks are not required if a person has been fully vaccinated. “Fully vaccinated” means it has been two weeks since a person received the second dose of Pfizer or Moderna or the single dose of Johnson & Johnson.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, you must wear a face covering. We value integrity, and expect teens and their parents to abide by this requirement.
- Some staff and teens may choose to continue to wear masks, and we support their right to do so.
According to the CDC, it is safe for fully vaccinated people to stop wearing masks in most indoor and outdoor settings. Unvaccinated people must still wear face coverings, per CDC guidance.