Looking for Virtual Community Service Opportunities?
Email Melissa (firstname.lastname@example.org) to receive a list of our various virtual volunteering options with directions as a way to stay connected to giving back and supporting our community while maintaining social distance and from the comfort of your own home. Here is a snapshot of some virtual options:
- Be My Eyes App
- Become CPR certified (online)
- Send holiday cards to military personnel serving overseas
- Make no sew face masks to donate
- And many, many more ways to volunteer and serve!
Need a letterhead to receive credit for your service hours?
Upon service completion, please complete the following steps in order to receive your letterhead:
- Complete our Community Service Survey.
- Email the Operations Director, Melissa at email@example.com to request your letterhead.
**Follow us on our Community Service dedicated social media accounts**
ABOUT THIS PROGRAM
Nearly every day after school and many weekends, there are community service opportunities available through EDGE Teen Center’s Community Service Program. This is the only program of its kind in the area and it provides coordination, transportation and supervision while teens serve the under-resourced in their own community.
We thank the Community Grants Fund at the Community Foundation of West Chester/Liberty and the Rotary Club of West Chester/Liberty for their support of the EDGE Community Service Program.