PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING STEPS BEFORE SERVING (IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY) :
- Fill out our community service regristation forms (a total of three pages).
- Sign up to volunteer using the Signup Genius links below.
- Bring the completed forms with you to turn into EDGE on the first day you serve.
- This form must be turned in before serving at Chesterwood Village Nursing Home
- This form must be turned in before serving at PAWS
- This form must be turned in before serving at Reach Out Lakota
VOLUNTEER SIGN UPS:
Mondays we serve at Reach Out Lakota. Click below to sign up.
Tuesdays we serve at YMCA Latchkey. Click below to sign up.
Wednesdays we serve at Chesterwood Village. Click below to sign up.
Thursdays we serve at PAWS. Click below to sign up.
Saturday Community Service Opportunities:
Click HERE to sign up
Extra Friday Opportunity – Hope House
Click HERE to sign up
Need a letterhead?
Upon service completion, please complete the following steps in order to receive your letterhead:
- Complete our community service survey.
- Email community service coordinator, Hannah at email@example.com to request your letterhead.
- Come to EDGE to pick up your letterhead at the front desk.
ABOUT THIS PROGRAM
Not only does community service positively impact the community, studies show that teens who serve experience meaningful benefits. Some of these include:
- Improved academics
- Believing they can positively impact society
- Demonstrating more positive attitudes and actions
That is why nearly every day after school and many weekends, there are community service opportunities available through EDGE Teen Center’s Community Service Program. This is the only program of its kind in the area and it provides coordination, transportation and supervision while teens serve the under-resourced in their own community. For more information on how to participate, contact Hannah Cook, firstname.lastname@example.org, (513) 755-2400
We thank the Community Grants Fund at the Community Foundation of West Chester/Liberty and the Rotary Club of West Chester/Liberty for their support of the EDGE Community Service Program.